VPS for FOREX Traders and Online Professionals
FOREX trading is an internet intensive business. A VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a computer in a remote data center that traders access from their home or work PC. The advantages of using a VPS or fully dedicated remote server are many:
- Automated trading systems are run from the server. In the case of any internet outage, trading will not be impacted.
- Key files such as Expert Advisors, strategy test reports, strategy parameters, and other important files can be stored on the server for remote access.
- Teams of traders can collaborate on strategies or trade from one consolidated location using software such as Radmin. Instead of emailing strategy updates to a group, all participants can modify files and work from one consolidated location.
- Run server software such as Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Exchange, and other Office Server technologies without the headache of having to setup your own server.
- Access your trading server while travelling. Have the full power of a server with the mobility of a laptop, using Windows Remote Desktop Connection or Radmin.
- Use the server to backup files.
- Run an FTP server for corporate files or trading strategies.
- Latency: less hops to your broker. With multiple tier-2 backbone connections, FX System Hosting has faster connections closer to your broker. FX System Hosting relies on one of the world's largest hosting networks.
- 24/7 Support monitoring network connectivity and server metrics.
These facilities are usually in hardened facilities with multiple redundant power and network backups. When leasing a dedicated or virtual dedicated server, you are piggybacking on their investment in infrastructure. Anyone could build their own hardened facility in their backyard, but don’t think it can be done for less than $250,000. Just the purchasing of a power generator can run from $2,500 to $10,000 and more, and still would only offer a small amount of power extension time comparing with those purchased by server facilities.
FOREX Trading is not the only use of such facilities; in fact any online business can utilize VPS technologies. For example, a VPS could be used to make regular backups of strategic corporate files. Physical backup systems can be expensive and human error can result in the incorrect backup of critical data.
Running any online business, including working professionals, need a suite of robust internet related services. A virtual office is your online office where you can access your business from wherever you are. Order now and get your Free Secure Email Certificate!VPSforFXandonlinepros
How is FX System Hosting Different than other VPS services?
FX System Hosting offers full dedicated Windows servers and Virtual servers. This could be used for installing Meta Trader 4 terminal, however it is not restricted for this use, it could be used for anything a normal Windows based server would be used for. Install up to 20 MT4 terminals on a high powered (such as Quad-Core) dedicated server.
FX System Hosting offers internet services in addition to VPS and dedicated servers such as:
- Domain names, Certified Registration, Business Registration
- Web Hosting, Site Analytics, Search Engine Visibility
- SSL Certificates, Code Signing Certificates
- Email accounts, CRM, Express Email Marketing
- Marketing Tools, Logo Design, Fax thru Email
- Design services , Website Design
An account at FX System Hosting will allow you to consolidate your online purchases with one source offering a plethora of online services and products under one account. FX System Hosting offers one of the most competitive pricing mechanisms on the market, with offers such as $1.99 .COM domain names and $19.99 .EU domain names.
Dedicated Servers are great for traders, online professionals, and mobile workers who are on the go. Connect remotely using remote control software from anywhere with an internet connection.
Get free hosting with any domain purchase at http://fxsystemhosting.com
Telecommuting: Articles from CNN.COM about working online
Companies that hire home-based workers
What's the advantage to telecommuting? http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/worklife/09/27/cb.work.home.advantage/index.html?iref=newssearch
Telework with a new twist (Canada)
http://www.theopendisc.com OpenDisc is a high quality collection of open source software (OSS) for the Microsoft Windows operating system.
The two main goals of the project are:
- To provide a free alternative to costly software, with equal or often better quality equivalents to proprietary, shareware or freeware software for Microsoft Windows.
- To educate users of Linux as an operating system for home, business and educational use.
The majority of programs featured on OpenDisc are also available on Linux.
Read articles on FX:How to trade the collapse of the Eurozone - Strangle the Euro - A way to trade the volatility of the situation in Europe - Currency ETFs - Time to Sell the Euro - SNB watch EURCHF peg - UUP - US Dollar long term buy